Things that terrify me...

Options
13»

Replies

• bethybear8990
    Options
    The thought of childbirth, things that go bump in the night, disappointing people, failure
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    The thought of having a tape worm, 8 feet long living inside my intestines! lol

If I had an 8 foot tape work in my intestines I would name it, something like Bob or Ted.... lol

I would read it story books before I went to bed at night. sigh. if Only I had a friend that was always with me.....

I would totally read it story books before bed too, and talk to it randomly out in public especially while grocery shopping "What do you think Ted, would you like some bananas?"

One request, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO Pet my tape worm. He doesn't like strangers.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    windows that aren't covered at night. I'm convinced one day there will be someone on the other side looking in.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Creepy, crawly things. In particular, these little beauties...

house-centipede.jpg
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    That Centipede was gross! Centipedes, spiders, snakes, speaking in public in a group setting.
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The number on the scale going BACK up!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    The thought of having a tape worm, 8 feet long living inside my intestines! lol

If I had an 8 foot tape work in my intestines I would name it, something like Bob or Ted.... lol

I would read it story books before I went to bed at night. sigh. if Only I had a friend that was always with me.....

I would totally read it story books before bed too, and talk to it randomly out in public especially while grocery shopping "What do you think Ted, would you like some bananas?"

Sounds like being pregnant!! Yes, I talked to my belly in the grocery store, and since I was a kindergarten teacher my first born heard stories nearly every day!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    In no particular order...

snakes (grew up next to a SC swamp),
    clowns (no real reason why...just freak out)
    cockroaches ( the huge ones we call Palmetto Bugs in SC)
    losing another one of my children

I am NOT afraid of dying, been there done that...it was peaceful. Sucked coming back. But I am afraid of leaving my children behind while they are still young.

I am NOT afraid of ghosts. Seen 'em, I guess I wasn't important enough to try to scare. They seemed harmless to me.

I am NOT afraid of spiders, I can mash it with my shoe. You'd think this theory would apply to cockroaches too, but they are fast little sucks who can fit in the smallest spaces leaving you wonder where the f it went.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    So...is anyone else picturing the locker room scene in The Replacements when they talk about their fears? tee hee hee!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    My daughter hitting her teen years. Sure I have almost a decade before that happens, but it's never to early to start freaking out.

Oh god, me too. I have two daughters, 21 months apart. I still have ten years until mine hit teens, but it hasn't been that long since I was a teenager, and I still feel the need to apologize to my parents.
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    snakes, spiders, mice, and rats.
  • JohnFox27thCentury
    Options
    GIANT freaking Spiders! Snakes! and Bats!