Spiders.

Options

Replies

• sbfreak17
    sbfreak17 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm not a big fan but my husband (who is a fire fighter and used to be a cop) is deathly afraid! I have to kill the spider and flush it down the toilet cause "it might still be alive"!

hahahaha...I totally agree with your husband!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Do any of you know why you fear spiders?? I do because I've had 2 bites (unknown type) that made my skin turn black, crack and peel off in chunks. It was VERY painful!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan but my husband (who is a fire fighter and used to be a cop) is deathly afraid! I have to kill the spider and flush it down the toilet cause "it might still be alive"!
    I'm lmao because I used to be a firefighter myself and I could walk into a burning building but NOT if there was a spider hanging in a doorway! I think that's because we had training once with a bunch of straw/pallets that we put in an old house and I found a spider on me when I took my gear off.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    THATS MY BROTHER ALL THE WAY lol
  • y353
    y353 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love spiders!
    Problem is, You can't trust all spiders.

arm.jpg

That's my arm by the way.

I have another one who show my face, but I look too dumb (was talking baby with the little fellow).

I can't understand how people are so afraid of those little helpers. They eat bugs... and are quite lively.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I found a spider this morning in my travel coffee cup. The inside of the cup is dark and I put my creamer and fake sugar stuff in it. Went to pour in the coffee and saw something in the creamer. Looked like a fuzzy from a sweater so I thought..."gee, I'll just fish it out and I'll be good to go!". Darn fuzzy started crawling on the spoon. I couldn't wash that cup out enough before starting over with a fresh cup. So thankful I even saw the spider!! I hate spiders...and even more I hate the thought of accidentally swallowing one.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I recently killed this in my basement...

IMAG0092-1.jpg
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    That%2BMoment%2BWhen%2Byou%2BWalk%2BInto%2BA%2BSpider%2BWeb%2B%2526%2BSuddenly%2BTurn%2BInto%2BKarate%2BMaster.jpg
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I recently killed this in my basement...

IMAG0092-1.jpg
    TY I THINK I JUST HEAD A MINI HEART ATTACK LOL
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Ugh...those little black furry jumpy ones! *Shivers* Amazing how something so little can nearly kill you as you trip over things trying to get away from it!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I like the little guys. In fact, I am the head of the Insect Protection Program. I retrieve them, give them a new identity and relocate them away from threats.

spiderbro-meme-whats-that-book-for.jpg
    Where are you when I'm throwing shoes at the wall, beating them with brooms, spraying them with hairspray or Lysol? I have a spare bedroom if you need a place to live. Lmao

I'll pack my bags. Where do you live? :tongue:
  • maethoriel
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3GwJXfefck

skip ahead to one minute...that's pretty much what I feel like with the little creepy spiders.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Poor spiders :(

spider_hugs_tiem_now.jpg
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    Worst part of camping- Daddy long legs!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

spider_hugs_tiem_now.jpg

omg yes! i would pet him!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

spider_hugs_tiem_now.jpg

omg yes! i would pet him!

This makes even me want to hug a spider!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    If I SEE a spider, one thing has to happen to it:

IT. MUST. DIE.

Otherwise I will never go into the room it was seen in until somebody finds it and provides concrete evidence of its demise.

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Spiders and I have an agreement. They stay away from me, and I leave them be.

However, cockroaches are another story. Blegh. I'm pretty much convinced they will start the zombie apocalypse. Nothing kills them (except my cat - best cat ever).
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Ok so me and my boss were talking about this spider that was in her car, and how she just wanted to get to work to get away from it before it touched her. lol....

I know I get like this when i see one, I go all ninja in the car, trying to not let it touch me lol.

I cant be the only one who does this... whats up with my 5'5" being afraid of a spider thats smaller then my pinky nail lol

I have a convertible so I leave the top down a lot....one time a spider found its way into my car and made a web around my mirror. It creeped out while I was driving and I FREAKED out. I literally almost crashed into a parked car...thank God I came to a red light so I had time to swat it with my sandal!

I have serious arachnophobia. It's not funny.

If I'm in the shower and one creeps around I will immediately shut off the water, grab my towel, and run out of the bathroom.
    I can't stand them!!!!!

:frown:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to stop looking after the second page because I'm about to have a panic attack seeing all these spiders and I'm starting to feel a little sick! :sick: