No Pudge Brownies

Options
There was a post about No Pudge Brownies a while ago so I decided to try them last night. They were VERY GOOD!!! Very chocolatey and moist. A serving is 1/12 of the mix which isn't a very big square and there are 140 calories BUT if you have the extra calories and need that chocolate fix, I would definitely try them. They are very easy to make, just add yogurt, stir and pour. I ate one last night and ate it very slowly and savored it. YUM-O!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    There was a post about No Pudge Brownies a while ago so I decided to try them last night. They were VERY GOOD!!! Very chocolatey and moist. A serving is 1/12 of the mix which isn't a very big square and there are 140 calories BUT if you have the extra calories and need that chocolate fix, I would definitely try them. They are very easy to make, just add yogurt, stir and pour. I ate one last night and ate it very slowly and savored it. YUM-O!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    They sound good. Where did you get the recipe?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    You buy the mix from the grocery store:smile:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    There is no recipe. Go to their web site (just Google No Pudge Brownies) and it will show you where you can buy the box. Everything is pre-mixed and all you add is yogurt. I bought mine at Meijer's.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    thanks....I found it after I checked around a bit.
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Pillsbury also offers a no sugar added chocolate or vanilla cake mix and frosting. I have only seen them online so far. but the last time they had tastekakes that were sugar free, we bought a box and loved them, they showed up at the grocery a few months later.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just bought a package. I'm going to make some tomorrow for superbow!