calories burned with 30 day shred??

Options
I just ordered this today after seeing so many fabulous results wtih it. Any idea how I can determine the calories burned with 30 minutes per day of this? Its not on the list and I dont have a monitor that calcualtes it.

Replies

• dgbiggz
    dgbiggz Posts: 25
    Options
    I finally had to buy a heart rate monitor so I could accurately (closer to accurate than anything on the list anyway) calculate my calories. They aren't that expensive & are easy to use. That's the only way I know to get an accurate count & from what I've been told the calories burned during any exercise is going to be different for everyone depending on age, weight, etc. I could be wrong, but that's what the trainers I have worked with have told me. An HRM is gonna be your best bet I think.

Good luck --- & let me know how the 30 day shred goes. I do several of her vids & several of the Biggest Loser ones too, but I haven't tried that one yet.

Debbie :bigsmile:
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks Debbie! I just may have to buy one. Where do I get them? Just like wal mart or something by the fitness eqpt?
  • dgbiggz
    dgbiggz Posts: 25
    Options
    Yep..I got mine at WalMart in the section where they sell all the fitness stuff. You can also get them at other similar stores. Mine is just basic...no bells & whistles, you just set your age & sex and then set the timer when you are working out & there's something "magical" (lol!) inside that calulates the calories!! ha!! It explains it in the instruction book. But, there are some that will do a bunch more like count steps, etc. I just didn't need all that, plus this one was CHEAPER!!!

Good Luck!!

Debbie
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am 5 ft 2 inches and 132 lbs and i burn anywhere from 168-220 depending on the level i am doing. I burn the most in level 2...