fat or calories?

Options
More than a few times i have ended up with about 400 calories left but about 5 fat left... what do you do? make sure you eat the calories, or when you go over your fat just leave the calories and not eat anymore?

Im not sure if i should be sticking within the fat strictly or making sure i use my calories.. thanks :smile:

Replies

• sarahlouise87
    Options
    More than a few times i have ended up with about 400 calories left but about 5 fat left... what do you do? make sure you eat the calories, or when you go over your fat just leave the calories and not eat anymore?

Im not sure if i should be sticking within the fat strictly or making sure i use my calories.. thanks :smile:
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    You might want to reevaluate what you're eating. Maybe look for less fatty foods so you can use up your calories and not go over your fat limit.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    right, just eat food without fat in it if you find yourself short on fat. There's plenty of stuff out there that has no fat, like veggies, lean meat (chicken, turkey, white fish...etc) fruit, etc... there's lots of stuff out there.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Definitely opt for fruits & veggies.