Support System Needed T.T

Options
cshevlin
cshevlin Posts: 26 Member
Hello, I am a young person starting college in five and one-half months. I started MFP at 144 pounds which is about 15 pounds over what someone who is 5'1 and 3/4" tall. I am looking to get to 120 and see how that looks, if I am still not satisfied I'll move my goal to the 110's. The only reason I am indecisive is because I am naturally big boned, and I have recently had gallbladder surgery. I am having complications and am not sure how far the complications or my doctors will allow me to go. I need friends to help me please! Without them I'm not sure if I can stick to this.

Replies

• MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Hey, Im 23. I had Cancer last year and the chemo had the opposite effect on me that it has on most people, and I gained a lot of weight. Now that Im officially in the clear health wise, I've made it my mission to become healthier. Feel free to add me, Im on here everyday.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    hi there! I can be a supprt friend for you :)
  • kelceydenise
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a busy younger person who has had many obstacles with weight. I had cancer and so I would loose a lot of weight, but the minute I was taken off chemo I would gain weight like crazy! I need a good support system to help me get back down to a healthy weight of 120! I just stay so busy that its hard to watch what I eat, and my family is very southern, so there is lots of fatty foods that come around. All of my friends already are very thin, so they don't quite understand what I am going through.
  • zebradane
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I can try and help out :)