Best exercises for butt and thighs

Options
cfiles
cfiles Posts: 65 Member
So I have recently fell of the wagonn. I would like to lose atleast 20 more lbs by this summer. What are the best exercises to tone up your butt and thighs that give you results fast. I am gonna start the 30 day shred again but I have heard some good things about the brazillian buttlift. I need some pointers on what will get results !!!!!!

Replies

• Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    A balanced diet, and reasonable calorie deficit for slimming.

Heavy squats to make them purty.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Well 30DS will give you some great butt and thigh workouts... after the first day I could barely walk.

Here's some other things to try:

1. Squats
    2. Lunges
    3. Hip Bridges
    4. Side Lunges
    5. Plies

Walking at an incline is great too. Walking up and down stairs.

Edit: Cardio to burn unwanted fat!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Well 30DS will give you some great butt and thigh workouts... after the first day I could barely walk.

Here's some other things to try:

1. Squats
    2. Lunges
    3. Hip Bridges
    4. Side Lunges
    5. Plies

Walking at an incline is great too. Walking up and down stairs.

Edit: Cardio to burn unwanted fat!
    all of this!
    i also do plie dumbbell squats
  • JulieG1443
    Options
    I hit the treadmill for maximum incline and walk until my *kitten* is on fire!
  • lillithemaculate
    Options
    I'm trying inner thigh side raises... I'll have to describe how you do it. lay on floor sideways, support head with arm, fold top leg up and over the one nearest the floor, bent at 45 degrees(ish) with knee to ground. raise the leg on the floor .. under the curled up one.... I do as many as I can til I feel a burn, then add some more.

I also use a bull worker, and do step lunges. And some great yoga moves... they are working, a damn site better than my abdo work out...