Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
I am going to begin Jillian's 30 Day Shred in the morning. I was just wondering, how many people had success with this workout? I know its going to be hard, I fast forwarded through it to see what I was in for....it looks easy but everything I have read suggest otherwise..LOL...I'm up for the challenge. I was just hoping to hear some success stories about the workout.

Toni:flowerforyou:

Replies

• demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I am going to begin Jillian's 30 Day Shred in the morning. I was just wondering, how many people had success with this workout? I know its going to be hard, I fast forwarded through it to see what I was in for....it looks easy but everything I have read suggest otherwise..LOL...I'm up for the challenge. I was just hoping to hear some success stories about the workout.

Toni:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I was doing it for two weeks straight and was totally getting shredded! I got sick and had to stop, but I'll be starting up again here soon..... Just as soon as I'm completely back to my old self.

Good LUCK!!!! :wink:
  • crazy4coffee1016
    crazy4coffee1016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: The first couple of days you will feel like you want to die. Seriously, you can barely move. It works your whole body. I stuck with it and on day 5 I the soreness went away. After about 10 days I noticed a significant difference in body toneness. It is an incredible workout. I love it!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I HAVE BOOTCAMP WITH BOB. THE FIRST TIME I DID IT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE. I HAVE BEEN JUST DOING MY TREADMILL BUT I WANT TO START DOING THE DVD AGAIN. MAYBE I WILL GET THE ONE WITH JILLIAN ALSO
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I really like this workout!! I started noticing results within a week and a half. Good luck :smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    how much did the shred cost?
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i have dat video i was sore for 3 days after one session :sad: ill pick back up when im in better shape but anything that hurts dat much has to work good luck shes tough the dvd is around 15 bucks
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    how much did the shred cost?

I actually do mine for free. If you have comcast cable you can do exercises on the ondemand for free! They have a lot of different ones to try.
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    I love it. The first day is your hardest, I was swearing the whole time--and you will be sore-but just keep at it....After that it does get easier. I've only been doing it for 10 days straight, but I feel a lot better.... I got mine at Target for $13.00, but Wal-mart has it online and you can do the site to store ship for free and it's only around $8.00....

This is actually the first workout video I have ever been able to stick with! I get up at 5am before work and do it... And it's only a 20 minutes workout--25-30 after all the talking....Makes you feel good for the day!!! Good luck---just stick with it, it will get easier.... I'm only on level one, so I'm sure level two and three will be hard at first too....I haven't even looked forward! :smile:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    i have dat video i was sore for 3 days after one session :sad: ill pick back up when im in better shape but anything that hurts dat much has to work good luck shes tough the dvd is around 15 bucks

im am all over $15! thx!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Do you do all the Levels in one workout?

How do you know when to go to the next level?
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I love it. The first day is your hardest, I was swearing the whole time--and you will be sore-but just keep at it....After that it does get easier. I've only been doing it for 10 days straight, but I feel a lot better.... I got mine at Target for $13.00, but Wal-mart has it online and you can do the site to store ship for free and it's only around $8.00....

This is actually the first workout video I have ever been able to stick with! I get up at 5am before work and do it... And it's only a 20 minutes workout--25-30 after all the talking....Makes you feel good for the day!!! Good luck---just stick with it, it will get easier.... I'm only on level one, so I'm sure level two and three will be hard at first too....I haven't even looked forward! :smile:

this is all so inspiring! i lost 10lbs on MFP and quickly gained it back (totally my fault). looking for something to add to my routine and i think this might be the kick in the pants that i need!

i wish i had cable now. i do not. :indifferent: yea, crazy i know - just trying to pay the billz!
  • Tayla08
    Options
    I just do one level, and I think that's what most people do.... 3 levels would probably kill me! :happy: When your ready to move on...move on. I think I'm going to do level one for 2 weeks (4 more days) and then try to up it to level 2, do that for 2 weeks, and up it to level 3.... At least that's my plan....We'll see how that pans out!

On the recommendations, they just say to move when your ready....
  • Tayla08
    Options
    I don't have Cable either.... Good to know I'm not the only one left out there! We just aren't home enough to get the use out of it for the money! :smile:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    man! stupid wal mart doesnt have the DVD. ill have to order it online...bummer!:noway:
  • momta2girls
    momta2girls Posts: 60
    Options
    Just a suggestion....If you order from Walmart and use site-to-store shipping, it will take awhile. I ordered mine from Amazon on Saturday. It shipped the same day and I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive any day now.

You can check out more about 30 day shred on youtube. There are tons of videos and you can see what you're in for.:noway:
  • lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Options
    I found it at Costco for $8.49. Hope this helps.
  • dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    It's amazing! If you stick with it and get through the first few days of soreness you'll see such a difference!
  • demezat
    Options
    I got the DVD at best buy for $12.99
  • demezat
    Options
    I know there are other people on here doing the Shred workout...anyone want to get a new Challenge started? I'm starting my workout in the morning. I'll post again after I'm done, to let you know how it goes. I weighed in this morning at 180.4lbs...and did all my measurements...I'll post an update on how its going in a week. Wish me luck!! and PLEASE anyone that wants to do this with me...well, I can use all the motivation I can get. :tongue:

~Toni D :flowerforyou: