Anyone in Lousiville/Jeffersonville area?

Options
MyaPapaya75
MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
Im stuck here till Sunday and can I just say lack of hospitality by my host...so I am taking it upon myself to find some neat places to go that are free..like parks etc ..I did drive today and got to see the overlook "ohio scenic river"...any suggestions? where to go what to do alone..blah:frown:

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Im stuck here till Sunday and can I just say lack of hospitality by my host...so I am taking it upon myself to find some neat places to go that are free..like parks etc ..I did drive today and got to see the overlook "ohio scenic river"...any suggestions? where to go what to do alone..blah:frown:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I would ask a friend of your host to take you out!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    hahah Awestfall LOL you crack me up but you know what as dirty as that may seem I just may do that ..WOOT....
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    I live in Louisville, but I've only been here less than a year. The waterfront is always pretty and there are parks everywhere. Get on the louisville website and they have a list of parks. I'm sorry but I don't know too much else to do around here, I haven't ventured too far out of my normal routine yet.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    hahah Awestfall LOL you crack me up but you know what as dirty as that may seem I just may do that ..WOOT....
    Go for it girl you deserve to have fun on your vacation!! And is his rude *kitten* isn't going to take you than get someone who will!!HUGS