For All the Wii People

Options
Hi everyone...
I was just wondering if anyone plans on purchasing the new EA Sports Active for the Wii (It comes out May 19th). It seems very interesting, but I think I might want to wait awhile to see what kind of feedback it recieves. Thoughts on the new game?

Replies

• JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    I was just wondering if anyone plans on purchasing the new EA Sports Active for the Wii (It comes out May 19th). It seems very interesting, but I think I might want to wait awhile to see what kind of feedback it recieves. Thoughts on the new game?
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i get to get it for free through a program on a site i participate on. i cant wait to play it
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    i get to get it for free through a program on a site i participate on. i cant wait to play it

Wow...that is awesome! What kind of site is that? (If you do not mind me asking :smile: ) It looks like a lot of fun. You will have to keep me updated on how you like it!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I didn't know they had a new one coming out. I will have to watch this thread and check out the reviews.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I've got it pre-ordered. Lol, what can I say? I'm a nerd :tongue:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have thought about pre-ordering, but with the cost of shipping it is nearly $100 Canadian, so I will wait and see if I can get it in stores, and see how the reviews come out.
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I put a deposit down on it at my local Game Stop! Can't wait to get it!
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    cafemom is the site. its called like the influencer program and they choose different moms to try all kinds of products and you give yourfeed back on it.