CANT STOP SNACKING TODAY!! UGH!

Options
Looking for food all day. Can not stop snacking! 2 crackers here, 2 crackers there! finally reached for protein bar to crave my sweet need! I think I am just going to take my dog and go for power walk! Just to be far away from food! Dont like days like that. Or maybe I need a cheat day?! hmmmmm. What ya think?

Replies

• CamsMama22
    Options
    I have a snacking problem... I wasn't eating actual meals other then supper so I was snacking all day. I started my healthy eating today...trying anyways...
    Good Luck!
  • Jenny1061
    Jenny1061 Posts: 29
    Options
    go for a walk, take a bath, wash the dog, paint your nails, read a book.... do ANYTHING but snack when you're bored!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I tend to over snack when I'm tired or bored (especially at work), so I feel your pain! But going for a walk sounds like a good way to curb that -- at least for a little while! LOL
  • Kateraptor
    Options
    I was like that yesterday! It sucks, but I don't get too down about it. I just try and make sure that what I'm eating isn't too horrible and that I only eat one serving of it.
  • SarieTsingh
    SarieTsingh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I seem to be having the same problem today. I think it might just be PMS in my case, but it's not helping the cause at all! :grumble:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    stick a piece of sugar free gum in your mouth, or grab tall hot cup of green tea, or run for 30 minutes!!

or you could always rub a dollop of elmers glue on your hands, wait for it to try and then peel it off very slowlyy hahaha
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    stick a piece of sugar free gum in your mouth, or grab tall hot cup of green tea, or run for 30 minutes!!

or you could always rub a dollop of elmers glue on your hands, wait for it to try and then peel it off very slowlyy hahaha

Lol I had to laugh at that >.<

I tend to feel in the snacking mood when I am sitting at my computer waiting for it to do something lol.
    I'm fine if I am gaming, I am more focused on playing the game than wanting to eat lol.