Quick reply.... which is better?

Options
I could walk the two miles around the base which takes about an hour or I could work out in my garage with my in-home gym for an hour. Which do you think would burn more? I have a adult trampoline, mini eliptical, resistance bike, weight sets, and a punching bag.

Replies

• MommyWilson
    MommyWilson Posts: 58
    Options
    I could walk the two miles around the base which takes about an hour or I could work out in my garage with my in-home gym for an hour. Which do you think would burn more? I have a adult trampoline, mini eliptical, resistance bike, weight sets, and a punching bag.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    in home gym sounds like more intense exercises could be done there. walking burns about 100/mile-ish.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    it all depends on how hard you push. if you just walk/ low calorie burn. but if you run/high calorie. same with your gym equipment.
    why not do both... the base walk/run 3 or 4 days a week and then the gym work 2 or 3 days a week. the full body benefits.
    :smile:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    i guess it depends on what you want to do, cardio or strength? both are good but i guess you should ask yourself. hummmm what do i want to do?:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: