UK 47 year old Mum, needs to loose double chin and love hand

Hi everyone! Well, weighed myself tonight for the first time in 4 years! and horrified to learn I am nearly 1 stone over weight.... and for me that is a lot!!

I need to loose weight around my hips and chin! and tops of my legs.... don't like them touching!!

Any help on diet tips and exercise will be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!! xx

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm also from the UK and would be glad to offer motivational help.
  • Inittothinit68
    Inittothinit68 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm a yank living in the UK (near liverpool) and my double chins have double chins lol....my mini goal is to be able to get into a nice summer dress for my son's Sports Day. I don't want to have to wear all those squashy undergarments under my clothes, I want to be able to just be comfortable. Add me and we can encourage each other :)
  • Sonriendo
    Sonriendo Posts: 98
    Awww I know that feeling as am there too... my best advice would be... Clean your diet a lil or a lot... U'll be your own judge, get some measuring cups and Start measuring ... It has work for me... and I've lost 9lbs in about 3 weeks... oh too and also get any kind of exerise DVD pop it on the dvd player and start moving to it.... for at least 4 times a week... Enjoy your journey and GOOD LUCK :smile: