Turbo Fire, P90X or Insanity?

Okay so I was watching the insanity informercial the other night and decided I want to challange my self more. so I've been trying to make a decision on one of these three...So if you have experience with one or more please feel me in on how you liked it and if your results are worth the work.

I am currently on week 5 of C25K And I love it!!! But I feel like I need more!!!

Thank you!!!

Replies

• Mechacat
    Mechacat Posts: 1
    I absolutely love Chalene Johnson and have done Turbo Jam for a long time. I thought that Turbo Fire would be a good investment, but I have still not been able to stick to it! It is seriously hardcore. I don't know if that pushes you toward buying it or away :)
  • Lynschell
    Lynschell Posts: 21 Member
    It definitly pushes me towards it. I'm wanting something that is hardcore. And I thought maybe turbo fire would be more "fun" then insanity or p90x but I want major toning results!!! So I wasn't sure if it was going to give me the results I'm looking for.
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Just finished a round of Insanity and loved it but it is tough and all the plyo is hard on the joints, at least it was for me. I only lost 6 lbs but a lot of inches and my before/after pics were noticibly changed for the better. If you are planning on continuing to run at the same time it might be a bit much. I did p90x a bit last year and liked it but did not do the whole program 100%. Right now I've just started a hybrid of Chalean Extreme/TurboFire and I must say I am enjoying those workouts with Chalene a lot. I am also starting back on C25k for the spring summer and I feel like I can do both CE/TF and run, at least so far. Planning on coming back to Insanity/p90x in the fall.

P90x and Chalean Extreme require weights or bands. TurboFire comes with a band and needs less equipment. Insanity is just insane! Have fun with whichever one you choose!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    all programs are awesome but to me the more challenging was Insanity!