calories burned for interval training ????

Options
dme1977
dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
ok MFP friends I need a lil help...
I do the BOB HARPER BEGINNERS WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION VIDEO .. IT IS INTERVAL TRAINING .
does anyone know HOW MANY CALORIES IM BURNING?

unnamedt.jpg

I AM NOT PROMOTING THIS VIDEO JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION...

it has pushups, squats, leg lifts, jumping jacks, arm rowing , etc...

SO HOW MANY CALORIES IM BURNING? Id like to know how many for an hour if I weigh 123 lbs.

im asking because Ive been guessing at the calories im burning by using what it says off another video thats similar to it ..
i dunno... any ideas??? I forget exactly WHERE i got the calories burned from , prolly one of his other videos ...:flowerforyou:

thanks...
have a good weekend.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jessah3
    jessah3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can usually go on his website and ask...also you can google weight loss, put in your info and it usually estimates for you
  • dme1977
    Options
    i looked on HIS website and I didnt find it... I tried to google it and it just brought me to a bunch of other sites like ask.com , yahoo questions .com where they had the same question but not a real definite answer... :huh:
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    There is no accurate way to tell unless you are wearing a HRM. Some sites will give you close if you can put in your gender, age, height and weight. Otherwise, it is all a guess.
  • dme1977
    Options
    There is no accurate way to tell unless you are wearing a HRM. Some sites will give you close if you can put in your gender, age, height and weight. Otherwise, it is all a guess.

what does this do?? do you enter each exercise or does it shows you how many you burned by your heart rate?
  • tracirogers
    Options
    I do it to and I looked it up a lady that had on her monitor said it was 350 cal burned in 45 min
  • dme1977
    Options
    I didnt see your response until NOW... thanks SOOOOO much for the info...
  • jessah3
    jessah3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im hoping you guys can help me..i heard if you do interval training you lose more...i started running doing intervals and i dont know how to count my excersize..im not running at a 6 speed for 30 min but im doing on off help!
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    there are a lot of workout calculators on here.. maybe you can find something similar !?

http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/exercise-activity/calories-burned-conditioning-exercises