Hello! I REALLY want this to work!

Options
I want to loose 20 or more pounds & I worry because everytime I start a new diet, something happens & I give up. I really don't want to give up this time. I have to be strong & not give in to the foods I really shouldn't have. Like tonight... I was really, really bad. I actually ate 2 fish sandwiches from our local fast food. I knew better, but, was so very hungry for those sandwiches & they tasted sooooo good to me. I usually don't eat that way....I was just craving them & I felt horrible afterwards. I need lots of support & don't get it from my dh. In fact he tries to tempt me with foods I shouldn't have (ice cream, chips, candy & cookies) I have to be stronger than what I am now. I'm eating more fruits & veggies, drinking 64oz. or more of water daily, walking to leslie sansone dvds, and eating smaller portions on meals. So, you see, I really am trying. Oh well... I had to vent a little...Thanks for listening! Keep your fingers crossed for me, please!

Replies

• DancinBear63
    DancinBear63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this!! If you're looking for support, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • krissygill24
    Options
    I totally understand those kinds of cravings! The best bet is to get as much exercise in as you can. I am not a fitness fanatic by any stretch of the imagination and just recently started doing strength training. I LOVE it! Never thought I would. I mean, really, loathed going to the gym! But, the elliptical was getting boring and I have since learned that strength training will actually help you burn fat faster than just cardio. I'm only on day 5 of this but so far so good! Lots of luck to you and tell your DH to put the junk away and support you! : )
  • soinjoi
    soinjoi Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks guys! DH thinks he's just teasing me when he comes home with snack foods. He thinks it funny! I usually don't buy junk food except popcorn. Anyway, I have to be stronger & not let his teasing get to me! Thanks again for your comments!