Fed up and ready to totally dedicate myself.

Hello everyone!

I just started using this website on Tuesday as I just began P90x. I just finished the 60 days of insanity with amazing endurance, and strength results, but no pounds lost. I have to blame myself for that considering I did not follow a diet plan, I only stuck to doing insanity while eating whatever I wanted. I have been athletic and going to the gym since I was about 15. My highest weight was at that age at 205 lbs. I am 5ft 7 inches and I currently weigh 179 (1 pound lost in 4 days! woo! (: ) After completing insanity I looked at myself and thought for the amount that I workout I should have a killer body. I can wear a bikini but I would love to finally get my stomach toned. I am going for a target weight loss of 15 pounds by memorial day.

Anyway, enough about me. I am glad to have found this website and so far have been extremely dedicated and would love it if anyone has any advice or would like to become friends on here to encourage each other!

Replies

• M1chelles5
    M1chelles5 Posts: 107
    1st of all, Congratz on ur insanity progress! The name itself scares me lol. Im 5'6 and weigh 165 down from 175. My goal is 135, hpefully by the 4th of July so I can celebrate in style. Currently, stick to all the cardio machines and lower body weights at the gym. I would love to try zumba though.

2nd...feel free to add me, I'm new also and a supportive MFP friend would be so nice!
    Feel free to ck out my diary :smile: