since i've never introduced myself..

Options
Hi i'm amanda and i am a married mommy of 2 kiddos. ages 5 and almost 2. Since my oldest has been born i've never been back to his pre pregnancy weight :( That is my main goal to get to my healthy weight of 145 then eventually 125-130 as my final goal by end of summer :) I have been at this since Jan 1st and i am down almost 14 lbs :) My startout weight was 180 and i am currently 166.2 as of my last weigh in :) I am happy about that. I've gone from a size 15 to a size 10! Size Medium shirt too from a large or extra large. :) i'm so happy with that. I am almost at my pre youngest weight :) I am hoping to hit that by tuesday. I am currently doing whey protein smoothies for breakfast/lunch i add in fruit and make them with skim milk..that is helping a lot :) I am working out with EA active 2, LOVE it and i am now doing a lot of walking since we are seeing having super nice weather.

Replies

• tnielsen09
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your breakfast. Breakfast is the hardest meal for me! I just started this and I'm so used to eating fatty and quick cereals then I woke up this morning and didn't know what to eat! That's awesome you have been able to lose that much weight, I hope I'll be able to feel as awesome as you are right now I'm sure!
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    Keep it up! your doin great:)
  • MrsHumphrey2010
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your breakfast. Breakfast is the hardest meal for me! I just started this and I'm so used to eating fatty and quick cereals then I woke up this morning and didn't know what to eat! That's awesome you have been able to lose that much weight, I hope I'll be able to feel as awesome as you are right now I'm sure!

no problem! They are actually yummy! Breakfast/lunch is hard for me so these really help!! When you first start out its the hardest at least for me. Thank you! you will just keep at it and it will pay off!
  • MrsHumphrey2010
    Options
    Keep it up! your doin great:)

i sure will thank you! you too