baby food diet

Options
Has anyone heard of the baby food diet before?? I was online and came across an article about it. Apparently this is a big thing right now... there were several articles online about it.

I myself would never try it.. I think it's the strangest diet I have heard of yet.

Replies

• tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I do not know what it is, but it sounds awful.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Not me for either - for me this is about learning to eat a normal diet within reasonable limits so that I can lose and then maintain weight.

Who wants to eat baby food for the rest of their life?
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Now I've heard everything. O_O
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    but it's dr. oz recommended!
    :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Even babies don't want to be on the baby food diet.
  • zuzuanne88
    zuzuanne88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    As embarresed as I am to admit it....when my daughter was in her baby food stage I tried living off of the stuff for a week in yet another pathetic attempt to lose weight....Baby food taste super gross and the side effects are NASTY....not to give TMI but think of baby poop
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    It's **** like this that makes me sad for humanity.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    It's just another fad diet. Try eating solid, healthy food.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    But blueberry buckle is my fav!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The only thing commercial baby food is good for is to supply me with jars for my parts collection ;)
    But beyond that... baby bullet prepping "baby food" at home... sure I'd eat it as I'd be eating the non pureed version of the same thing anyway.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i always loved the pudding! anyhow those jars cant be more than 50 calories each .. i see why it would work LOL
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it, and I think it's weird...wouldn't it be better and more filling to eat the same foods, just before they get pureed? Weirdo Hollywood celeb diets... Although I will admit that my sister and I used to eat the strawberry banana baby food when we were younger (like middle school aged, not 2-3 lol)...we ate it cause we liked the taste, not for some crazy diet though, and it definitely wasn't all we ate.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    but it's dr. oz recommended!
    :)

Then it must be okay!!

*sarcasm sign*
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the people doing this diet have never changed a poop diaper before.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    But blueberry buckle is my fav!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No lie! I love me some blueberry buckle :) I actually ate baby food when I had my wisdom teeth removed, but only the fruits :)
    It's weird, and I don't recommend for a diet, but I couldn;t eat solids!!! lol
  • TheNewDoug
    Options
    I'll take some Tutti Frutti.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I used to eat strawberry baby food when I was in college. Not sure why...I really like strawberries and this way my roommates wouldn't steal it? I believe that was my logic behind it. (I ate it as a snack, and I ate other things...although they weren't the best choices either!)

Baby food diet though? No thanks...lol!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm on it!!!!

My kids have never eating **** out of a jar, they've always - from 6 months old - had smaller portions of the food we were eating :p So...

Not the same, is it ;)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I had a roommate in college who was also a model and ate baby food on a regular basis. The one time I saw her eat something other than baby food was when she bought a chicken nugget kids meal from McDonald's, but she never finished it and ended up throwing it away. Not okay, but not much about her was.