Over 120 pounds to lose. I feel alone.

Options
2»

Replies

• Sagruf
    Sagruf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, i started at 425lbs and still have loads to lose myself on this slow but sure battle :o)

I'll add you too if you don't mind, I could always do with a few more friends to keep my will power up :o)
  • newness4life
    newness4life Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone... for your encouragement and advice! What a blessing this site will be for me. I can already tell this will work... if I work it! Thanks for taking the time to write me. Blessings to all of you and I can't wait to chat more.
  • janmar57
    janmar57 Posts: 13
    Options
    hope you dont feel alone now every body on this site wants to lose weight deciding to do it is the first step.take each day at a time a good tip i learned at slimming world if you have a blip dont let it ruin your whole day just tell yourself you have had a bad morning or whenever and forget about it.and get back on track.we are only human.i am sure you will do well.count me in as a friend.:smile:
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I understand you completly, don't feel alone we are all here for the same reason. And I know you are not alone. Feel free to add me as a friend we can go throw this journey together................ I am sending you a friend request :wink:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods