What's your 3 favorite meals to order when dining out?

Options
gooseafur
gooseafur Posts: 340 Member
Eating out can be so delightful and very challenging at the same time. So even if it's healthy or not.......what is your guilty pleasure???

1) Pizza hut - Ultimate cheese lovers pizza with Alfredo sauce
2) Chinese - Double Happiness (veggies, chicken, shrimp all in a white wine sauce)
3) Red Lobster - Cheddar Bay biscuits and shrimp scampi

What about you?? :o)

Replies

• laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    1 sushi: california maki
    2 chinese: almond chicken
    3 normal restaurant: Sesame tuna fillet
    Yummy :)
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    1. INDIAN - Chicken balti / vindaloo / tandoori - depends which restaurant and what mood I'm in, but I like my Indian food spicy!
    2. ITALIAN - Bolognese / lasagne / spaghetti and meatballs - again, depends which restaurant and on my mood.
    3. SPANISH - Tapas - depends on what mood I'm in, but I love getting several small dishes to dip into. I'll usually get one meat dish, one potato dish and one veg dish.

18176012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I like to try and stay on program. The only reason I eat out is cause I dont want to cook,

1.chiptotle
    2. Chinese chicken salad
    3. sit down resturant with lots of protien and veggies
  • gooseafur
    gooseafur Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yummy ...they all sound great ...anyone else?!!! Come on.... everyone has a favorite meal they love to order and indulge!!! What is it???
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love filet mignon topped with gorganzola cheese, it is my all-time favorite! I can still fit this into my daily calories too (just have to go easy on the side dishes and bread basket).
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli w/cheese.. as long as the restaurant has those options, i'm golden!!
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    Chinese - General Tso's Chicken with Crab Rangoon
    Italian - Stuffed Shells
    Mexican - Carnitas!!!!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    *Chinese all you can eat buffet (£5.99-£10.00 dep on time)
    *Pizza - pepperoni and stuff crust - would have finished a 16" pizza to myself, along with wedges and garlic bread, washed down with 2ltrs of fanta
    *Curry - Rogan Josh or Madras, loads of rice and all the sides - love mango chutneys :)
  • pumalama
    pumalama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Lebanese food
    BBQ eel on rice
    dim sum, almost any kind, there are 3 or 4 I will not try but the rest is delicious
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta
    Quesadilla
    Dessert ;)
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    Greek salad
    Chinese mixed veggies + rice or noodles
    spaghetti
    :-)
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Steak Oscar
    Cheese Pizza
    Grilled burger w/mushrooms
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Mu Shu Pork
    Chicken Fajita Fettucine
    Pepperjack Cheeseburger w/ jalapenos
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    cheese burger and the works..onions, relish etc

chinese- sweet and sour chicken with special fried rice

fish , chips and mushy peas mmmm

but i usually have a desert instead of meal so im obsessed with mcdonald mcflurry, krispy creme donuts, apple crumble etc xx
  • Dixietrink82
    Dixietrink82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Chinese: Crab Rangoon!
    Italian: Chicken Parm and Garlic knots
    Pizza: BBQ chicken, onions, and garlic pizza with a side of bread bites.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    1. Breakfast -- pancakes and French toast w/ butter and warm syrup, bacon, sausage, hash browns, grits, and scrambled eggs, w/ milk and OJ

2 . Mexican -- chips/salsa/queso appetizer, beef fajita quesadilla w/ sour cream and guacamole, rice, and refried beans, w/ frozen mango margaritas and tres leches for dessert

3. American -- southwestern egg rolls and buffalo wings w/ blue cheese appetizer, cheeseburger w/ all the fixins and fries, w/ a Coke and chocolate dessert topped w/ vanilla ice cream
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Okay, here is what I get when I go out to get fast food:

1 Chipotle - salad (no dressing) fajitas, steak, mild, corn, and green salsa, and black beans...yum!
    2. Five Guys - Little hamburger no bun, lettuce, tomatoes, relish, ketchup, grilled onions, extra mushrooms, and green peppers
    3. Panera - You pick two with turkey cafe sandwich, and chicken noodle soup.

All three choices make me feel like I am indulging without blowing my calorie budget. If I go to a sit down restaurant, I usually exercise extra so I can eat:

1. Mexican - shrimp, rice, beans, tortillas, and guacamole
    2. Steakhouse - 6oz sirloin, veggies, and baked potato
    3. Italian - pasta with spinach, parmesan, toasted pine nuts, and sun dried tomatoes.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    1) If going for breakfast/early lunch I will get egg benedict. I have only recently tried it and LOVE it!!

2) Chicken tenders with wing sauce (med or hot) and fries. MMMMM

3) Nachos!!
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Chinese: Sweet & Sour Chicken, Egg Fried Rice, Chow Mein and Sesame Prawn Toast

Gastropub: Beer Battered Cod & Chips

Menu is here: http://www.sunpubhalesowen.co.uk/uploads/678de6cf-89f6-8434-5509-c1f034322ec7.pdf
    They have changed it, so I will have another hard time searching for something. So much to choose from lol.

Frankies & Bennys: Barbeque Chicken Pizza

Saying this, I haven't had a Chinese for a few months now. We last went to the pub in Feb. I went to F&B last week, but I ordered the Spag Bol from the Light Menu with Chocolate Pancake for Pudding.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    1. Burger with a milshake (haven't had this in awhile)
    2. Fajitas with butter sauce (haven't had this in forever)
    3. Vietnamese Sandwich (had one 2 weeks ago), used to eat 2 in one sitting LOL!