NSV

Options
lschuttem
lschuttem Posts: 82 Member
so..for about the last 2 months (since I've started eating really healthy) and especially in the last month since I started MFP, I havent had to take a single afternoon nap! HAHA. I sleep so much better at night, 7-8 hours, and have energy all day. Once or twice I took a nap just for fun ( i do like my naps) but I used to sleep 10-12 hours a night and still sometimes NEED a nap during the day. NOT ANYMORE! I have SO much more energy and accomplish so much more during the day now :)
Please comment if this has happened to you..I hope Im not the only one who used to waste a ridiculous amount of time sleeping! HAHA :D

Replies

• jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible!!

I have actually heard that sleeping too much (or too little) makes it difficult to lose weight. (7-8 hours is supposed to be the sweet spot).
    Also, I am curious if you were a bit depressed before....I used to sleep alot when I was depressed. :(

Good work getting healthy, It is great that you have more energy!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!