Shaving Arms?

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have pretty hairy arms and I just don't care. I mean, I wish I didn't have it but I don't think I will ever shave my arms.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My hair on my arms doesn't bother me at all. They're so fine it's not even noticeable and I have dark hair. Unless you have gorilla hair on your arms and it's really embarrassing or something, screw having something else to shave!!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I nare my arms. I can't stand the look of hair on arms!
  • f15htank
    f15htank Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I use an epilator on my arms & hands every couple of weeks in the summer cos I have dark hair. I'd be a bit worried about getting prickly short hair all at the same time if I shaved, the advantage of epilating is the hairs are removed at the root so come back at different times depending on where they are in their grown cycle.

I'll also epilate occasionally in the winter if I know I'll be going to an even where I want to wear a strapless top/dress and look and feel good!

That said I have a fairly high pain threshold. I epliate my underarms at least once a week!

:o i tried to epilate my pits once and it hurt soooo baaaad.
    &on the pain note, epilating your arms hurts a lot the first time, but you get used to it quickly, it's not bad at all.
  • motherofgrace
    Options
    I do, and it just makes me feel more... feminine, if that makes sense!
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    The hair on my arms is dark, but quite fine so I'd never bother.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I never have and I have some hairy arms for a girl. :laugh:
  • tarak83
    tarak83 Posts: 40
    Options
    Yep... I shave mine about once every 6-8 weeks.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    i use an epilator , it's like an electric army of tweezers and it pulls your hairs out. emjoy makes good ones but you can do some brand research online if you're interested. they're expensive like 65 dollars but mine's lasted for years and still works great.

Here here, I love mine, but use it for my legs xxxx

Also wax dont shave!!!!!!!! No no no .......... Or if you have loads of time on your hands in a meeting and your board, pluck !!!!!! LOL xxxxxxx

I
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've been shaving my arms since junior high.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Options
    you are all mental.

shaving your arms? whatever next.

shaving the soft hair ALL over your body?!

weird. just weird.

ROFLMAO

I dont do arms, just the norm.....
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I have shaved my arms since 1994
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Options
    i use an epilator , it's like an electric army of tweezers and it pulls your hairs out. emjoy makes good ones but you can do some brand research online if you're interested. they're expensive like 65 dollars but mine's lasted for years and still works great.

Here here, I love mine, but use it for my legs xxxx

Also wax dont shave!!!!!!!! No no no .......... Or if you have loads of time on your hands in a meeting and your board, pluck !!!!!! LOL xxxxxxx

I

Board meeting and bored LOL xxxxx Sorry xx Should of read before posted....... To much coffee today xxxxxxx
  • hawtpep
    hawtpep Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did for a while in high school, but after I was completely done with puberty they turned practically invisible.
    Your arms?

trolololol
    You know, there's a difference between trolling and making a joke. Learn it.

Successful troll is successful. ;)
  • hawtpep
    hawtpep Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    On a serious note. I do not do this but get very self conscious about my body hair. Even though my wife does not mind.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hell no.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I have black/dark brown hair so yeah. Well sort of, I use hair removal cream cause I'm too much of a wimp to wax it off lol. I have to do it at least once a week or the hair's start appearing:(
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I did for a while in high school, but after I was completely done with puberty they turned practically invisible.
    Your arms?

Lol
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I shave my arms regularly because I'm really pale and my hair is really dark, otherwise I look like a lady gorilla. Ga-ross! LOL.
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have a hard enough time keeping up with my legs! Arms are SO not getting shaved hehe