New and hoping for success

Options
I stumbled upon this website and really think it's what I've been needing for motivation and success. I live in VA and just wanted to say "Hi". I hope this website, along with diet and exercise can help me reach my goal.

Replies

• mms817
    mms817 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I stumbled upon this website and really think it's what I've been needing for motivation and success. I live in VA and just wanted to say "Hi". I hope this website, along with diet and exercise can help me reach my goal.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too and I had incredible success in January (5lbs)!! Reading what others are saying is so helpful because you know you are not the only one experiencing the ups and downs of healthy living/lifestyle.

A few tips, first, don't get discouraged when you have to, repeatedly, enter in your own foods. I found it VERY helpful to become familiar with exactly what I was eating. After a while you will get faster at it and be able to use the foods you entered. (Remember to check the box for everyone to share the foods you enter).

Also, if you haven't already, go in and read through several of the forums to learn all kinds of hints and tips.

:flowerforyou:
    A Neighbor in MD
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • alaskagal
    Options