Greek yogurt snack

Options
staclo
staclo Posts: 511 Member
I just had a snack that was so good! I combined a container of 2% Fage (Greek yogurt) with a teaspoon of sugar free raspberry preserves and some slivered almonds. Super healthy and yummy!!

Replies

• staclo
    Options
    I just had a snack that was so good! I combined a container of 2% Fage (Greek yogurt) with a teaspoon of sugar free raspberry preserves and some slivered almonds. Super healthy and yummy!!
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've never seen greek yogurt at the store. Where do you get it?
  • staclo
    Options
    I found it at our grocery store near the other yogurt, but I've heard that it is sometimes found near the organic dairy products.
  • candycaneps
    Options
    I'll take a closer look. Thanks!
  • staclo
    Options
    I went to Kroger last week and could not find it there. I shop at Meijer, which is a grocery store mainly in Michigan and Ohio, I think. Good luck finding it!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I went to Kroger last week and could not find it there. I shop at Meijer, which is a grocery store mainly in Michigan and Ohio, I think. Good luck finding it!

Meijer here too in IL. They sell the Fage brand Greek yogurt and also Oikos brand. Some Krogers carry the Oikos brand also, but at a higher price tag.

I don't have one here, but if you have a Trader Joe's, they have their own brand of Greek yogurt for cheaper also.

Greek yogurt is awesome- creamier and thicker than normal yogurt, full of protein, and yummy!! :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    TJ's is good and cheap, my costco carries Fage brand. delicious!!!
  • candycaneps
    Options
    Oh cool! I have a Trader Joe's near me. And a Costco membership =D
  • susadam1325
    susadam1325 Posts: 10
    Options
    I haven't tasted that brand yet (my hubby doesn't like it) but we get the Chobani in Honey (his) and Strawberry (mine)...YUM YUM! But they just uped the price...:grumble: