What's the big friggin' difference?!?!?

Options
it's time to invest in some new running shoes. i believe i am going to try the Reebok Realflex shoes, but there seem to be a few models.

Transition
Run
Optimal

so, whats the big friggin' difference?!?!!? i have looked at their website and it doesn't really tell you much.

maybe there is no difference...

Replies

• muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I went to a running store and had them fit me for shoes and I've never been happier. I'll never guess again, my knees and shins are so happy.
  • TakeMyTai
    TakeMyTai Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I only have one pair of Reebok ZigTech's that I purchased for running, but they are so heavy I switch to wearing them when I only want to work on strength training or muscle failure. I prefer the Nike Free's for running as they are extremely flexible and very light weight.

For the type you are referring to;

ReebokFlex Transition: adds reinforcements in the front and back to enhance stability through your workout. (Reebok Website)
    ReebokFlex Run: these shoes are designed to help your feet move and flex as you run, jump and stretch. (Reebok Website)
    ReebokFlex Optimal: these shoes are designed to help your feet move and flex as you run, jump and stretch. (Reebok Website)

The Difference between the Run and the Optimal is the difference in the design of the upper fabric. The Run provides a minimalist style upper portion with low profile where as the Optimal seems to have just a bit more cushioning and a bit more support for the ankle.