Looking for friends and inspiration!

Options
Okay so I've become dedicated to MFP now since I bought an iphone and have it as an app and it has made life and calorie counting so much simplier, but I now I need friends and support!!!!!

I have the typical woes of weight loss. The highs of losing 5 pounds one week and then the lows of gaining it back the next. I feel good that I have been following a fairly good regime of 1200 calories most days up to 1400 calories other days (I'm not a nazi dieter and do fall off the band wagon, however I want a healthy life style change and not dramatic weight loss that happens over night so I'm okay with that). I even slowly began incorporating a moderate exercise routine at least 3 days a week and hoping to build myself up.

I am very pleased with the results after 1 month of dedication and not feeling deprived or over worked and underfed and I think this is the directly related to awareness and moderation :)

With that said I have lost a steady 7 pounds and found clothing to feel slightly loose, so I believe I am going in the right direction and now would love to continue with support and encouragement (and maybe even some healthy meal ideas) from other MFP members who are where I am at, who would like to see weight loss, but done the right way and done in a way that will stick, permanently!