• afiraz
    afiraz Posts: 19
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!

15335691.png
  • roadworthy
    roadworthy Posts: 130
    Options
    You look fantastic. You appear so confident and so very proud, you should be!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    fantastic! so inspiring!
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look awesome but I was wondering if you did it all with just diet and exercise or if you were going to a group like weight watcher's too? I have a 130lb weightloss goal and somedays It just feels like diet and exercise wont be enough
  • scsksouthern
    scsksouthern Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!! Great motivation for me, and I'm sure, many others on here... BTW, I LOVE LOVE your hair. Wish I had the nerve to do that! Yesterday, after a year of letting my hair grow because of a really bad haircut and being scared to have it cut, I mustered the nerve to get it cut again---asked for a reverse bob--- I think she thought I asked for "THE WORST BOB" because that is what I got! LOL Again, congrats on your transformation.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! totally awesome results!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT WORK!! Looking good!!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi moodyfeesh14 just diet and exercise and myfitnesspal of course no weight watchers or slimming world.

Hi scsksouthern Oh no! i hate hairdressers - i never go , i actually cut and colour my own hair!! All i can say is it will grow - or if u hate it that much go shorter. xx
  • mandycasey
    Options
    Thanku xx
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Incredible photos you look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing you show how it can be done the old fashioned way diet & exercise . Pure hard work that gets results! Congrats to you on your way too 100 plus!!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!! You look amazing...I have a belly like what you used to have...was it hard to lose there???

Tammy
  • katglaze
    katglaze Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly Frijole! You look amazing, don't stop now!
  • Gigilly
    Gigilly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi five! You are an amazing, strong woman.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome well done
  • Mommapea2012
    Mommapea2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great and so happy!
  • colobon
    colobon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So great! You look like such a vital person and that didn't come thru in your 'before' pic. Keep at it!
  • joelleh26
    joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done!
  • mandycasey
    Options
    Thanku xx
  • mjordaan1
    mjordaan1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow what an achievement. Any tips you can give me please? What was your carb intake like?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!