Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Single Mommy in need of MFP buddies!

This is my third time around on here, ahem. Hoping it's the charm. I'm 38, I have a nine-year-old daughter, and I've got a good 20+ pounds to lose. If you have room for another friend, please add me! I'm so sick of being fat, you guys. I'm starting to look like a potato. Sigh.

Replies

• sidra1446
    sidra1446 Posts: 32
    Hi! Please add me, single mom of a 9 year old daughter too. In my first week here and looking for motivation.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    hey this is my third time or fourth time back at it too!! it is so hard and I really hoping this time will be it!!! Feel free to add me I need all the motivation I can too!! I wish all the luck on ur journey!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 1derfuldia
    1derfuldia Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, it's my second time around and have been doing better thanks to having some frineds this time. Please add me, too.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Thanks to you all for adding me! Potato has friends now! x
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    :happy: HI!

I have a daughter that is about to turn 9..... I am in the same boat, balancing home, work and school..... add me! Let's show our daughters how to live healthy! :wink:
  • Single-ish mom. (Not with my sons father but marrying later this month) I have a 5 year old son. All posters and future posters feel free to add me! :)
  • Sonriendo
    Sonriendo Posts: 98
    Am a Single mom of 2 beautiful girls too.. .and am also looking for motivational friends... I'll add all of you... :`) :flowerforyou: