Sam's Club Food Court Nutritional Information

Options
My dad took me out for ice cream at Sam's Club and he convinced us to eat there. I ordered a slice of cheese pizza. I found something on livestrong but idk if I trust it. Does anyone know where I can find the nutritional information on their website. I've searched and searched and cannot find it.

Replies

• StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    bump.. I wanna know this too.. I may actually check their website and see if there is an email for customer service to find out how to get access to that information.
  • dalmom
    dalmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did you ask it the had a calorie menu sometime place do
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    They are in the database, just search for Sam's Club Deli Pizza, and then whichever one you had, they serve the same pizza that they sell in the deli
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is to call the store and ask to speak to the manager. If they don't provide nutritionals, ask them to. Write letters, be pesky. lol Also, I would check calorieking.com. You can also buy their books which are pocket size. I carry one in my purse so I always have it with me. Even if the restaurant isn't listed in there, it has food at restaurants on average. For example: it has a category of carnival and fair foods. It lists typical things you would find there and you can choose from their list. Good luck!
  • totallybrenda
    totallybrenda Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    They are in the database, just search for Sam's Club Deli Pizza, and then whichever one you had, they serve the same pizza that they sell in the deli
    Thank you. I had searched but hadn't found it. It is under Sam's Club 16 Inch Cheese Pizza
  • tgregoir
    tgregoir Posts: 1
    Options
    I went to Sam's food court in Tucson, AZ where they had a caloric value next to each item, but I am positive that it was incorrect. I asked the cashier how it was possible for a crispy chicken sandwich to have 300 calories while a pretzel had 500 calories according to their menu. The cashier explained to me that "the salt and butter on the pretzel added calories." When I returned the next week all of the calories were removed from the menu. I love their pretzels and am curious to know how many calories they do contain.