Well.............Here I go again : )

Options
:smile:

So last night was my Weigh in night and as I suspected (I was at my parent's on the weekend and they eat like you would not believe and they feed guest's like you would not believe too lol)
I did have a minor plus. So I have been hovering around the 19 - 23 lbs lost mark for about 2 month's now................and I am ready to move on to my next goal.

To walk to work 3 x a week ( a 45-50 minute brisk walk )
Tae bo 1-2 times this week
Biking on the weekend (a 2-3 hour trek)
And I am going to start my daily break walks again

"Being fit and feeling great is better than ___________ (insert food or laziness here)."

This is also my new mantra : ) 10 lbs by the end of June!!!!! ( I think that is reasonable)

Replies

• Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :smile:

So last night was my Weigh in night and as I suspected (I was at my parent's on the weekend and they eat like you would not believe and they feed guest's like you would not believe too lol)
    I did have a minor plus. So I have been hovering around the 19 - 23 lbs lost mark for about 2 month's now................and I am ready to move on to my next goal.

To walk to work 3 x a week ( a 45-50 minute brisk walk )
    Tae bo 1-2 times this week
    Biking on the weekend (a 2-3 hour trek)
    And I am going to start my daily break walks again

"Being fit and feeling great is better than ___________ (insert food or laziness here)."

This is also my new mantra : ) 10 lbs by the end of June!!!!! ( I think that is reasonable)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    that is reasonable! good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    that is reasonable! good for you!

: ) Thanks Heather : )

I am ready and willing..................Bring it on self, Let's see what ya got!!! : )
  • alliednut
    alliednut Posts: 1
    Options
    you go girl sounds like you have a plan that will work!!!
  • redmel21
    redmel21 Posts: 4
    Options
    You can do it!