Food & Exercise Comments/Suggestions (Diary)

Options
Hello there!
I started trying to live a healthier life after about 10 years of not being happy with my body/weight. I'm only 25 yrs old, so that pretty much means since about my freshman yr in High School.

I started this meal replacement shake thing... called Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge on Jan 1, 2012. It isn't bad, it's a powder that I mix in with fruit/milk to make a smoothie. I replace 2 of my meals with the shakes and eat 1 meal (along with several snacks throughout the day).

I eat at least 1200+ calories a day just to keep my body away from the starvation mode.

But about 3 weeks ago, I started working out... and after several hours on the internet attempting to research how many calories I should be eating, I've determined my BMR to be 1800ish.

I recently made MFP food/exercise diary public and would appreciate any comments/suggestions you may have on how I can become healthier overall.

Please be nice, as there are days that I've cheated horribly - I think I'm my worst critic and still haven't forgiven myself.

Just for the record:
I'm 25 yrs old (as I said earlier)
Hispanic
5 feet 5 inches tall
currently 153 lbs
started Jan 1, 2012 @ 173 lbs
20 lbs weight loss since the New Year :)

But I'm currently at 30% body fat and my goal is 20% body fat weighing 135-140 *

Thank you for your help!