netflix for workouts?

Options
anyone use netflix for workouts? If so, which videos do you use?

Replies

• mommiex42011
    Options
    I did the Crunch one today and yesterday! It does Pilates and yoga! I enjoy it a lot! :)
  • tracer92
    tracer92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a Crunch, Burn and Firm pilates workout on Netflix that I love! They have others to choose from but I've gotten used to that one so it's kind of my go to workout when I want a change from The Firm DVDs or treadmill.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I didn't know they had workouts on Netflix!!! This changes everything! Not really, but it is awesome news ;)
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    This study, just out!!! Netflix workout user lose an average of 7 pounds each!! lol

Saw them on there, havent tried them!
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a Crunch, Burn and Firm pilates workout on Netflix that I love! They have others to choose from but I've gotten used to that one so it's kind of my go to workout when I want a change from The Firm DVDs or treadmill.

Very interesting! I also didn't know there were workout vids on Netflix! Whoo hoo! Now...how on earth do I find them? lol
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    They have several yoga, pilates, and dance dvd's that I know of. I sue them every so often when I want a change of pace. You can stream them instantly to your TV if you have the streaming option for Netflix and can change your workout options often. You can find them by searching for fitness or by typing in yoga and it will pull up a list. I like the Netflix streaming as it gives me a chance to try something new without buying a new dvd that I may not even like.