Smooth or Hairy

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Hairy men are gross... I hate long hair on guys, and I dislike hair on back, chest, and even when they are overly hairy on their arms so much so that they are even hairy on their hands...yuck! :sick:

He can have hair on his legs and underarms...but prefer no hair everywhere else...:wink:
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Is it okay that a guy shaves everything? Thoughts?

I prefer to have my man look like a man, rather than a pre-pubescent boy.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Half and half! I love a little chest hair, but um below the belt, SMOOTH! <3
    this and I love my man with a goatee, so sexy!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Natural. If you are naturally hairy Good. If you are naturally smooth Good! Just keep yourself groomed! ;)

^^^^^^This
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Natural
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I admire how well groomed and hair free Chebacca is compared to what I see when I look in the mirror... *sigh*
  • choirgirl1130
    choirgirl1130 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    facial hair yes! hairy chest yes! hairy back no :(
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Natural is always better. Shaved is just weird, and it gets all stubbly growing out.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    However the good lord made them...... Wookie is fine by me I love running my fingers through their hair..... hhhhhhmmmmmm

bwahahahaaa!!!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I always thought I'd prefer smooth, but a wookie came along and swept me off my feet, and now I realize that it really doesn't matter.

Haha me too!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I admire how well groomed and hair free Chebacca is compared to what I see when I look in the mirror... *sigh*

Are you Robin Williams?
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with body hair, but his man-parts need to be nicely groomed if he wants me to spend any time down there
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    my husband only has some down the middle of his chest but i'm not fond of back hair and i'm lucky he doesn't have any
    I like him natural
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Mostly shaved. Not a fan of chest hair and rough facial stubble. ESPECIALLY rough facial stubble. Big ouchies.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I generally like hairy guys, especially legs, chest and arms. But bald heads are sexy too!

Hello!!!!!!!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    natural and hairy!!! not ape like but a man NEEDS hair on his chest and his face lol
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of hairy chests or backs.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    OMG don't get me started......to me there is nothing sexier to me then a bald man mmmmmmm..........although my BF of 6 years in may (may 23 to be exact) is a hairy mother EFFER I love him dearly but would prefer him to B hairless. He is personally the first guy i've ever dated with hair......generally i date guys with zero hair head on down........ I really don't like getting it in my mouth if you know what I mean.
  • skelebat
    skelebat Posts: 1
    Options
    either is fine, honestly. if they're 100% fuzzball or slicker than a slip&slide. as long as they can work their hairy/hairless self, i can dig it. :]
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Natural, shaving body hair (like chest) is weird to me, but 'um, trimmed up at least a bit down below. And honestly I wouldn't be said if the hubby waxed his back, at least for vacations....