Enell Bra Question!

Options
Okay...so I was looking at the sizes on these things and let me see if I got this right ~

If I'm a 34D I need a size 0??

How is the sizing on these puppies?

Any other 34D's out there sporting the Enell bra? Does it work? I got my hanes bras in the mail and they SUCKED. Still lots of movement so for now I'm back to two bras.......definitely looking at Enell now.

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Okay...so I was looking at the sizes on these things and let me see if I got this right ~

If I'm a 34D I need a size 0??

How is the sizing on these puppies?

Any other 34D's out there sporting the Enell bra? Does it work? I got my hanes bras in the mail and they SUCKED. Still lots of movement so for now I'm back to two bras.......definitely looking at Enell now.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    The sizing on these are good, but make sure your measurements are accurate. This bra is snug....VERY snug...like, tight snug. But you don't bounce. And it sure as hell is not made for giving you a nice silhouette. I've recommended Glamorise sports bras before (just not the Sports Max...the support isn't very good). The Sport Wirefree and Front Hook Racer Back are both great. I'm not a runner, occassionally I'll jog short distance and I don't have any problems with them.
  • corky882002
    corky882002 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm a 34d and swear by my enells. I do a fair bit of cardio and I can't tolerate any bounce since I am still breastfeeding and bouncing hurts. I have the 0 and it is very very snug but the puppies do not move in this bra. I have lots of other sports bras but they don't hold a candle to the support from my enells. The enells are not pretty and it is hard to find tops that cover them up but I don't care about how I look when I am working out.

hth
    Corky
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I just went to the Enell site and several stores called Fleet Sports sell their bras. I'm gonna call tomorrow and see if they have them in stock so I can try it on before I buy it.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I am a Lunaire Sportbra model #11111 girl. Best fit, no chest mashing glorified ace bandage in a package, floating underwire with moisture wicking qualities in the inside lining, draws sweat away from your skin, no chafing. 38 DDD for me, perfect support, no bouncing around during cardio or jogging!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    bump