Options

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I may have to steal style 2 or 4 for my wedding too :glasses:

:laugh: :tongue: :wink:

you go right ahead! and post pics after too! lol

I'm still kinda stuck on #3! I'm going to call my hairdresser and see how much a trial session will cost me, lol
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

I'm still kinda stuck on #3! I'm going to call my hairdresser and see how much a trial session will cost me, lol

:laugh: will do.

3 was very pretty too. But I think as you said before it's tough to give opinions on another one cuz you're thinking of your own. I have thin hair so it's tough for me I think any of these would do well for you. You have long beautiful hair. :flowerforyou:

And we want pics from you too :bigsmile: 1 month from today is the big day for me :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    Options

3 was very pretty too. But I think as you said before it's tough to give opinions on another one cuz you're thinking of your own. I have thin hair so it's tough for me I think any of these would do well for you. You have long beautiful hair. :flowerforyou:

And we want pics from you too :bigsmile: 1 month from today is the big day for me :drinker:

that is SO exciting! 3 months and 2 days for me... still feels far away but we are going to be SO busy from june onwards so it's going to come fast :bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL DRESS!!! WOW!

I say 2 or 4... I love an up do for a wedding.. mainly b/c How often do you get to wear a beautiful up do? BUT... option four is kind of the best of both worlds... from the front it will look up however from behind you will get to see our georgous locks! I AM afraid that wearing it down will take away from the glamorous dress though so I am torn... plus I think it's georgous to see a woman's neck line and shoulders when she is wearing a strapless dress.

Hope this post helps... probably not! haha! sorry! :frown:

Can you somehow get #3 to pull up?
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL DRESS!!! WOW!

I say 2 or 4... I love an up do for a wedding.. mainly b/c How often do you get to wear a beautiful up do? BUT... option four is kind of the best of both worlds... from the front it will look up however from behind you will get to see our georgous locks! I AM afraid that wearing it down will take away from the glamorous dress though so I am torn... plus I think it's georgous to see a woman's neck line and shoulders when she is wearing a strapless dress.

Hope this post helps... probably not! haha! sorry! :frown:

Can you somehow get #3 to pull up?

thank you :flowerforyou:

I'm so torn now too. lol. I love the look of 3, before I even got my dress I had that hairstyle in mind. I choce my dress thinking it would look great with it. But now seeing all these other great styles I'm not sure. I think 4 is so pretty! but I don't know if it would be the best option to show off my dress... plus it is going to be august and you girls are right, my back will sweat! lol. I dunno, I think I will need to seek some professional advice!
  • kellch
    Options

that is SO exciting! 3 months and 2 days for me... still feels far away but we are going to be SO busy from june onwards so it's going to come fast :bigsmile:

Yup...time flies........I wonder what happened to the last year :laugh:

I'm excited for you too! You'll be a beautiful bride! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    I'm sure whatever you choose will look great on you :flowerforyou: Go with what you feel would be best. I took votes on here too and it helped but hey with the cake topper I chose one that wasn't even on the list to vote from :embarassed: :bigsmile: And I already kind of liked the cake I chose most it just helps to ask for advice and get different perspectives. But in the end, only you know what is right for your special day. :flowerforyou: It's fun to include others in your wedding too.:smile::wink: I loved the threads and hearing what everyone had to say. I can't wait to post pics for all to see :drinker:

You will be beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    WOW, absolutely gorgeous dress Kerri! I can't WAIT to see pics of your big day!

I'm voting for #4..... :love:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I can see my choice isn't popular but I like the glam pony.
    They are all great though ... you'll look great whatever you choose.
    Awesome dress by the way!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I think #4 would be very beautiful with the dress. Your dress is beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I think I will need to seek some professional advice!

but kerri!!!! we ARE professionals!

~not~

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    stoopid quotes! :grumble:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    #1 and #2!!!

oh... already voted :happy:

So yeah..... updo is great for an august wedding!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    #4 gets my vote!

I like the idea for the side pony.. but i think #4 would be much more elegant on you and with your beautiful gown!
    I second this (realizing that a guy's opinion counts for very little) :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    #1 and #2!!!

oh... already voted :happy:

So yeah..... updo is great for an august wedding!

You keeping track of the cheater-cheater-pumpkin-eaters, kerri???? :angry:

No????

I vote for #4. :bigsmile:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    option 2 mostly or option 4! with that kind of dress you should have your hair off of your shoulders for the most part and up. If your dress is showing off your shoulders like that dont hide them. The dress is gorgeous!!!!
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i vote option #1. i think the side pony will complement the dress as well as frame your face really nicely.

my bf voted #3 :smile:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I like the last one and the side pony! which ever one you choose it will look wonderful with that awesome dress!
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I say #2 the messy up do! Your dress has a lot going on and to add a head ful of curls with your long hair will be way too much. And it looks too fixed and too prom like. Loose and not so fixed will look great with such a fancy dress.

Besides...when you go to get your hair done, your hair probably won't turn out exactly how the picture looks for the last one. Your curls will end up being crunchy with products so that it will last throughout your wedding night...and it still won't last.

The up do is sexy, loose, in style, and sophisticated. Plus it will be more secure for such an important day! It is definately the way to go!

ditto ditto ditto ditto the 1st paragraph....I didn't want to be the 1st to mention the fact that it reminded me of prom, 100% agree!
  • kerrilucko
    Options
    haha thanks for all the insight! I think, oddly, that I am most in love with the one that very few of you picked, and that's number 3. lol. I like the side pony too, but would have to glam it up somehow. I LOVE the updo but I think because I have so much hair it might be too big and bulky with it all up... and the 4th one is beautiful but I think having most of my hair down won't work... I'm going to arrange a trial with my hair stylist in July. We'll see what she comes up with :flowerforyou: