whats the one thing you miss most?

Options
fragilegift
fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
..as a result of your new healthy lifestyle?

Me? reading in bed of a morning. With the alarm set for 6:30, there is no lingering in bed to read ‘a couple of pages.’ In fact there is no reading before the alarm, coz I know me well enough to know that I will want to get to the end of the page/chapter/book and I will tell myself I can ‘walk later.’

:(

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to eat out confidently, who really knows what the calorie count is in food if you haven't logged it yourself. I've failed to eat-out successfully and always end up over or not knowing. I love to read in bed too, especially at night. : )
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough...nothing! :)
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Drunken Jack In The Box gorging....mmmm tacos and eggrolls and bacon cheddar wedges!!!
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i miss snacking the most.......I'm a huge snacker bad I'd rather snack all day then eat a meal
  • smithlander
    smithlander Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I miss ignorance. I could more easily make excuses or allow myself to assume that I was eating well because I didn't really know how many calories I was eating or the proportion of nutrients I was putting into my body. Now that I have that information I can't make excuses.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    the only thing i really miss is not having to take the time to measure/weigh to account for my calories, it does take some extra time when preparing meals. not much, but it can get a bit tedious.
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I miss my chocolate...especially chocolate chip cookies....but I also feel great not eating them anymore. :)
  • Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    Options
    reys pizza