[/quote]

tumblr_l0lb7sMQfM1qaae18o1_400.gif

We're in...it's too late.
    [/quote]

Too funny.......
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I understand shaving legs and armpits, but to wax or shave everything off in my girl area, I just do not get. If I shave it all off, It makes me look like my 2 year old daughter and that disturbs me. So, I would think keeping everything nice and groomed is the way to go. And hubby prefers that too.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ideally, waxed. And yes, I reciprocate. Though I have immensely enjoyed helping others by mowing their lawn (hope that's not TMI!)
  • Dean31
    Dean31 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less what the ladies do personally because I don't go there lol. But since the guy question has been asked, I like my guys trimmed but not shaved when it comes to pubes, the boys shaved, and the chest and butt cheeks furry.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Shaved_beaver.jpg

Great pic!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I understand shaving legs and armpits, but to wax or shave everything off in my girl area, I just do not get. If I shave it all off, It makes me look like my 2 year old daughter and that disturbs me. So, I would think keeping everything nice and groomed is the way to go. And hubby prefers that too.

its not because it makes them look or feel younger to us, i think that's a grand misconception. it's because it FEELS better, and more enjoyable to *explore* if you will
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had a hair in your throat , it is very uncomfortable.
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less what the ladies do personally because I don't go there lol. But since the guy question has been asked, I like my guys trimmed but not shaved when it comes to pubes, the boys shaved, and the chest and butt cheeks furry.

Umm Dean 31 are you a perv? Only asking since you mentioned boys.
  • Dean31
    Options
    I have to agree with the peeps about the smooth thing being disturbing. I just automatically think prepubescent when I see that and that completely kills it for me being that I'm only attracted to adults. That's totally just us tho. To each his/her own!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Good Question and the answers are all over the place. My take on this from being single in a past life (LOL) is that it depends on the lady. What makes her feel sexy. Whether it be completely bald or Chewbacka. If you care about your lady, then why would you ask her to do anything to make her feel less sexy or comfortable?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

I think he meant "the boys" i.e. his balls. But that's just my interpretation.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options

I think 'boys' is a euphemism...I hope
  • Dean31
    Options

Well, I have to answer this in two ways. My post is as such because I'm gay, and gay and perv are NOT synonyms. BUT, the very fact that we're reading this board to begin with is proof that there's at least some perv in all of us! LOL
  • Dean31
    Options

I think he meant "the boys" i.e. his balls. But that's just my interpretation.

OH, is that what she meant? LOL Yes, by "boys" I mean balls. I was trying to trim at least a little of the crudeness out of it lol.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    shaved and trimmed down there ;)
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Whatever it takes to keep the exploration going... :blushing:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Whatever it takes to keep the exploration going... :blushing: