Anyone else with a goal to GAIN weight

Options
I've joined in the last month to track my calories/progress while gaining weight. I've always been pretty thin and have decided to add 20lbs of muscle as a short term goal.

Anyone else here with similar goals?

Replies

• StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    not many at this site, I'll bet. But I'm guessing that there are lots who are looking to gain lean muscle mass too, even if they have a fat-loss goal. After all, you're being specific about wanting to add muscle, and not just grow yourself a big beer belly! So you'll probably find lots of people into bodybuilding and eating healthy foods and other stuff that applies to you too.
  • joejoe420
    joejoe420 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yeah I use this to track my calorie count to gain weight; as well as to tone up. I also use it to see where I am unbalanced nutritionally. I thought I was the only one, nice post.
  • Britt_Hos
    Britt_Hos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just joined this week to gain weight so I can stop being 'skinny fat'. (Trying to increase my muscle mass to get my body fat % lower). Trying to track my intake to make sure I'm getting enough protein and calories because before my protein was significantly less than I need!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I'm working losing weight - but will soon be changing things up, working to increase muscle mass. My goal is to get to that magic 10% BF number.
  • socr1vike
    socr1vike Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined to track calories in an attempt to gain weight. Glad I'm not the only one!
  • staytrue0969
    Options
    i joined to gain weight and make sure I'm getting enough of the right nutrients.
  • sblakemore88
    Options
    i have joined to gain weight after searching for help for 2 weeks. i weight 7 stone 4 and am 5ft 4in, so makes my bmi about 16?? and the docs wont doing anything only joined the site yesterday but love it already, especially after putting in your food diary knowing how much im hoping to gain.
  • SheaMe
    SheaMe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yay me too! just joined this site Monday & love it already
  • kmisra
    kmisra Posts: 1
    Options
    Yup I'm interested in gaining weight (healthy weight obviously :)). I'm hoping to add 10-20 pounds of muscle
  • hyper24
    hyper24 Posts: 27
    Options
    I basically just joined the website to track my food consumption. I am on here to gain muscle mass myself, so please fell free to add me.
  • Rowlsty
    Rowlsty Posts: 20
    Options
    I plan on bulking then cutting out the fat whenever it feels right. Getting used to eating loads of calories is different.. but bloody fun =D
  • markdl
    markdl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here.. about 5KG's.
  • klarisv
    klarisv Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm here to gain weight also. I've been very skinny my entire life and decided to start weight training, eating more healthy, and increasing my protein intake.
  • Paulmcculla2012
    Options
    Hi there i have just joined today so looking for people to help me gain some weight and to help me add muscle mass thanks :)
  • MuseumMuse
    Options
    I'm here to maintain, gain muscle mass and be accountable! Ha with the skinny fat...
  • sky3z
    sky3z Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    gaining weight right now!!