Yes I've lost a lot of weight...

Options
2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! You certainly have had a difficult journey. I pray that MFP is the solution that you need to maintain a healthy, manageable weight.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you are tracking an watching what you are doing you have taken one of many steps to getting better thank you for sharing your story.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow, rough journey but you're looking great now! Glad you finally figured out the problem!
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A (Wait for it) MAZING!!!!! You are awesome and such an inspiration. I have Celiac Disease and have to avoid barley, wheat and rye so I am some what low carb because of that.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow. You've really been through it all, haven't you? Congrats to you, finally finding something that works! I'm so happy for you! This just shows what you can do if you never give up and keep on fighting to find the reasons behind your weight. I'm sensitive to carbs, if I have too many I do nothing but gain as well. So nice to know there are others out there!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Sounds like you have been through a lot! I'm guessing you would not recommend the surgery? Glad they found out the problem and you are on your way to a healthier you now!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have been through a lot! I'm guessing you would not recommend the surgery? Glad they found out the problem and you are on your way to a healthier you now!

I would recommend trying low Cal, low carb, elimination first, if something works even if its hard then stick with it before deciding surgery is your last choice.
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed and most of all know how frustrating this must have been for you. It sounds like you are moving foreward now. It looks like your body is responding well to the exercise. I'm looking forward to seeing my back fat disappear like yours. I'm done 16 lbs. 5 of it here on MFP. Hang in there and enjoy every minute.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    So glad you were able to find out a solution! That just shows your dedication! You look beautiful in each picture- keep up the good work!

agreed! I couldn't have said it better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!