Yay for Woot.com - Woot Woot!! Got my new HRM

Options
I got my new $20 HRM yesterday and so far I have had so much fun with it! This morning I worked out for 45 mins (thats all I had time for) and burnt 400 cals. I'm so stoked!!

Last night I went for a "run" (I say it like that because I try to run but I'm not really at the running point, if you know what I mean lol) and silly me didn't read the directions like I should have. I went half a mile before I realized that I forgot to turn the darn timer on :laugh:

So today I've been walking around all over the place monitoring my cals burned. My co-workers are going to be sick of hearing about it lol

On a serious note, it really changes the way you work out. Last night I kept pushing myself to stay in the target heart rate. Because of that, I ran a lot further than I had been doing.

Did anyone else just get one too? Lol, I think I'm in love....:heart:

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I got my new $20 HRM yesterday and so far I have had so much fun with it! This morning I worked out for 45 mins (thats all I had time for) and burnt 400 cals. I'm so stoked!!

Last night I went for a "run" (I say it like that because I try to run but I'm not really at the running point, if you know what I mean lol) and silly me didn't read the directions like I should have. I went half a mile before I realized that I forgot to turn the darn timer on :laugh:

So today I've been walking around all over the place monitoring my cals burned. My co-workers are going to be sick of hearing about it lol

On a serious note, it really changes the way you work out. Last night I kept pushing myself to stay in the target heart rate. Because of that, I ran a lot further than I had been doing.

Did anyone else just get one too? Lol, I think I'm in love....:heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since last August and CANNOT workout without it!
    I love my HRM.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I got the $20 one from Woot too. I love it
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    im all over that! thanks!

EDIT: sooo, i guess if i didnt already order it im SOL, right?
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    I ordered one, but haven't received it yet! Hopefully today!!! :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Yeah, sorry sweetie. :frown: It was a one day sale.
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    im mad i didnt hear about the woot thing until like two days ago!! damn it. now im bidding away on ebay
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    yay, I love Woot too!!!!

I want to win a BOC!!!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    if you can't get it there, try amazon. they have the reebok, same features for $30. basically the same. I also think that you can get a similar one at Target, saving the shipping fee, for about the same.
  • heather0mc
    Options

Yeah, sorry sweetie. :frown: It was a one day sale.

:sad:
    never heard of this site until last night. my pal at curves told me about it. coinquidink! :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    if you can't get it there, try amazon. they have the reebok, same features for $30. basically the same. I also think that you can get a similar one at Target, saving the shipping fee, for about the same.

nice! ill check out both. love having a reason to go to target! :smokin: