New here and a big thank you to you all

Options
I just want to say thanks for all the good info on this board. I am learning a lot. I am not a big talker but I will check in here and there but I am reading the boards a lot. Keep up all the good work! I am doing the zone diet and it is working for me. I am never hungry and have a lot of energy. I will start working out today. Some at home and some in the gym.

Replies

• ladyk09
    ladyk09 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just want to say thanks for all the good info on this board. I am learning a lot. I am not a big talker but I will check in here and there but I am reading the boards a lot. Keep up all the good work! I am doing the zone diet and it is working for me. I am never hungry and have a lot of energy. I will start working out today. Some at home and some in the gym.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: