moms trying to get in shape

Options
Anyone out there who has any fitness tips on the pooch..or weight loss tips? Please share.

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    There are lots of tips shared throughout the fora, rather than asking for them to be spoon fed to you try reading a bit.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    There are lots of tips shared throughout the fora, rather than asking for them to be spoon fed to you try reading a bit.
    Yikes! I believe she asked for advice from moms!
    I liked the 30 DS from Jillian Michaels. I found it helped quite a bit.
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    Ya that was quit rude. Ur guy not a mom, don't comment if u have no advice.

What I do is leg raises. Lay on ur back and raise legal a inch or two off the ground and hold. Or do regular plank(push up pose) and hold but I still have mine a lil so I'm not 100% sure if it works I also run too
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Still have my pooch but it's getting better week by week. I agree with the planks, I also do russian twists, and wood chops. Most of my cardio is interval training, and I do a ton of walking pushing the double stroller (which fully loaded weighs 90ish pounds)
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options

spoon fed? i do read about it but i love hearing tips from moms who have gotten results so please exit this topic w/ your rudeness because you sir are not a mom. thanks.
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    Ya that was quit rude. Ur guy not a mom, don't comment if u have no advice.

What I do is leg raises. Lay on ur back and raise legal a inch or two off the ground and hold. Or do regular plank(push up pose) and hold but I still have mine a lil so I'm not 100% sure if it works I also run too

yeah he was rude, i can be rude also but hes not worth the time.

& thanks for the tip! and by the way, your pro pic is nice! keep up your hard work.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    The insanity workouts have worked wonders on my belly. I think Pilates would help as well.

Good luck!