I did very well!

Options
My hubby wanted to go out for chinese again this week. For the second week in a row I had to say no. So he went to the chinese restaurant and brought home food. I had 2 pieces of general chicken, about 1/2 cup of fried rice and , now get this, yes I actually raked the veggies out of the cabbage roll and only ate them. No batter for me. I think I did very well! Didnt go over cal limit as far as I can tell. I found it difficult to find the right chinese listing for what I ate. So I put something in that I thought would be close. Hope I did ok. Anyway still on track but no weight loss in a week. YUKS

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My hubby wanted to go out for chinese again this week. For the second week in a row I had to say no. So he went to the chinese restaurant and brought home food. I had 2 pieces of general chicken, about 1/2 cup of fried rice and , now get this, yes I actually raked the veggies out of the cabbage roll and only ate them. No batter for me. I think I did very well! Didnt go over cal limit as far as I can tell. I found it difficult to find the right chinese listing for what I ate. So I put something in that I thought would be close. Hope I did ok. Anyway still on track but no weight loss in a week. YUKS