Celiac Disease

Options
I have not been around lately cause ive been very sick. They could not figure out what was wrong with me. Well a friend and my mom both heard something about celiac disease aka gluten allergy took the test and long be hold i have a gluten allergy. Its amazing for so many years i have had problems with my stomach and no one could fgure it out and we jump online and see how familiar it all is and bam we fix my problems. So im happy to say that im going to be able to get going on my plan of losing this weight before my wedding. For anybody else that has pain in the stomach bloating irritabilty depression fatigue check it online hope i can help someone else. Is there anybody else who has it who can maybe share some ideas on how to deal with it.

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have not been around lately cause ive been very sick. They could not figure out what was wrong with me. Well a friend and my mom both heard something about celiac disease aka gluten allergy took the test and long be hold i have a gluten allergy. Its amazing for so many years i have had problems with my stomach and no one could fgure it out and we jump online and see how familiar it all is and bam we fix my problems. So im happy to say that im going to be able to get going on my plan of losing this weight before my wedding. For anybody else that has pain in the stomach bloating irritabilty depression fatigue check it online hope i can help someone else. Is there anybody else who has it who can maybe share some ideas on how to deal with it.

• little_wolfie
    Options
    I suspect that I have it but am too chicken to get checked out. I love my wheat! What is the test like?
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    just a blood test thats all. Its amazing how many things wheat is in but i tell you i feel the difference right away.
  • Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Celiac runs in my family. I have the symptoms, but have not yet been tested. Since starting to avoid wheat/gluten as of last year, my life has TOTALLLLLY changed!

I'm happy that you know what you have! It's hard at first, but you'll stop craving the things that make you sick.

Good luck!