50lbs down w/ mfp. comparison pics same dress

Options
Loss of 97lbs all together since having my daughter in 2009. After giving birth in dec of 2009 i weighed a whopping 259lbs. When i started MFP in june of 2011 i weighed 212. As of yesterday i weigh 162lbs :). My goal is 140, so im slowly but surely getting there. :happy:

IMG_7144-1.jpg

Replies

• amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look great! Arent you amazed looking at your dress now just how much you were able to get in there before? I have clothes I am wearing now after only a 20 pound loss and am thinking that for myself. Congratulations again on your hard work and effort - it really shows!
  • julesisthebest9
    julesisthebest9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's awesome!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Really amazing! You look great!
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    wow, you look fabulous beautiful!
  • betsygw
    betsygw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!!!! You are doing fantastic!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and should be very proud of yourself.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and super happy too! Im really proud of what you have accomplished! Keep up the great/hard work!
  • LittleFilly67
    Options
    wow!!! you continue to GO Girl!!!! Looking good, such a pretty face too!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Big inspiration for me...Started out at 211, so it helps me to see your transformation! What forms of exercise do you use?
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job - you look fabulous!!! Almost there!!
  • rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! ! Congratulations! !
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    A-MAZING! Congratulations on your success well earned. Thank you for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration When you were 259, what was your daily calorie goal?
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    Awesome job! Big inspiration for me...Started out at 211, so it helps me to see your transformation! What forms of exercise do you use?

awww thank you!:) i started out mainly just walking, but slowly worked my way up to a jog, so im now working on my distance and speed. i just recently added strength training to the mix bc i hit a giant plateau for about 3 months. it seems to be helping bc ive finally broke the plateau this week:). you CAN do this. i have never in my life been someone who exercised, but now i love it. ok, maybe i dont love it during the act of it, but i feel lost without it. lol
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    you are so beautiful!! my goodness you look like an entirely different person even!! your hard work is TRULY paying off i know how hard that is!! <3
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    A-MAZING! Congratulations on your success well earned. Thank you for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration When you were 259, what was your daily calorie goal?

aww thank you! im not sure what my daily allowance was supposed to be at 259lbs bc i didnt start mfp until i was 212lbs, but at 212 i was allowed 1270 cals daily, and that was at a setting to lose 2lbs :)
  • peaches712799
    peaches712799 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look wonderful, and the smile in you new pic really shows how happy you are. Don't let this last bit get you down.....you know you can make it!!!
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    You look amazing! You look like a new person x keep up the awesome work xo
  • akrage
    akrage Posts: 3
    Options
    You look fantastic !!! Thanks for the inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!