Ripped in 30 starting March 19th

Options
Hi MY NAME IS MARIE AND I STARTED A GROUP STARTING MARCH 19TH WE WILL BE DOING RIPPED IN 30 ANY TAKERS! I WILL POST A LINK ONCE I FIGURE OUT HOW.

THE GROUP IS CALLED RIPPED IN 30 STARTING MARCH 19TH!

Replies

• pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi Baby! I was gonna start today. So add me in ok?? Love ya! :flowerforyou:
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ok will do:)
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm completely up for it! I just got my DVD on Friday and planned to start today or tomorrow so I'll wait a day and keep up with the group! Thanks for starting this!
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group. I bought it about a month ago and I haven't even opened it.
  • mdof
    mdof Posts: 6
    Options
    I will join too
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Thanks for joining the group I like that we can support each other through those sometimes grueling workouts! Congrat on those starting!
  • bosendorf
    bosendorf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm starting in the morning!
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    I've technically already started, but not for long, so if that's still good with you, then I'll join too. :)
  • smartell2bys
    smartell2bys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you can add me to I am starting in the morning
  • deastwood1
    Options
    I have these DVDs and would like to start with your group today!
  • michbaden
    michbaden Posts: 31
    Options
    I started yesterday for the first time. If that is ok, I'd love to join the group :D
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3 today....In the past two weeks I have lost an inch from my hips and another from my waist. This morning kicked my butt but I love it! GOOD LUCK
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Thank you for the response about the group! You can join anywhere you are in the group if you would like I was not able to figure out how to add people to the group so I emailed a friend. If you want you can go to the group title and hit join. Lets get ripped ladies!