before/after pics...3 months =]

Options
Was hoping for more results than this but definitely loving the inches lost in my gut! =] This is exercising 5-6 days/week but NOT eating 100% clean. Results would've been epic if I had more willpower in that arena!

bit6yd.png

After pic is definitely supposed to say March 17, *2012*. Im still not used to it being 2012 yet apparently.

Replies

• jmsuciu
    jmsuciu Posts: 6
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work, you can totally see a difference!
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    Congrats, you look great and only 3 months.
  • PeachKitty
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference in your stomach! Great work!

And cute pants!
  • itsyogi1
    itsyogi1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome and you can see a major difference congratulations
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow you can definitely see it in your stomach :wink: and your girls seemed to have shrunk too :sad:
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats an amazing difference! Good job
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! I can definitel see a difference in your bust and your belly. But also your hips and obliques. Keep up the great work!
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, keep up the good work!
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Dayum, I wish my stomach looked that good! Keep on with the good work! :D
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. Don't beat yourself up over not being "100% clean" - this is a long-term lifestyle change not a diet. You have to allow for some enjoyment.
  • japatch
    japatch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job. Thee is definately a noticible difference. Keep up the good work!
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great! :) You've probably gained tons of muscle. LOVE your sports bra, where'd you get it? If you don't mind...
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! You can see the loss everywhere!! Your waist is tiny!!
  • meandmybaby
    Options
    WoW....Grrrreat Job!!! Amazing results and you should be proud of yourself!!! Keep up the good work :)
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big difference. Are you weight lifting?
  • Paméla17814052
    Options
    we can really see your shorts were too small before and they fit perfectly after. great job!!
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The girls DID shrink! Big time! After my pregnancy my boobs were 38DDD! I'm in 34DD now :)

The bra is lululemon! It's been amazing but it's def time to retire it! It's lost it's elasticity and doesn't hold me up the way it used too!

I was doing p90x2 and got about 60 days into it before I dropped it (2 weeks ago) to go back to the gym and strength train! I missed lifting weights!

Thanks everyone!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!