Looking for friends that comment

Options
I absolutly love MFP. I'm losing weight and staying active. The only problem is that I only have about 2 friends that make comments on my logging. They really motivate me and keep me going. I would love a little more of that to help me along. I give lots of support to my MFP friends...... just looking for some in return. So friend me if you want :)

Replies

• maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    I absolutly love MFP. I'm losing weight and staying active. The only problem is that I only have about 2 friends that make comments on my logging. They really motivate me and keep me going. I would love a little more of that to help me along. I give lots of support to my MFP friends...... just looking for some in return. So friend me if you want :)
    Add me I comment. I am on everyday multiple times a day too.
  • countryrayne
    Options
    You can add me! I am also trying to stay motivated!
    :smile:
  • cyndist
    cyndist Posts: 43
    Options
    I have no friends =(
    I'd be more than happy for you to add me as a friend.
    Cindy
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I enjoy commenting on peoples triumphs and helping through their less happy moments :)
  • St3veDurb1n
    St3veDurb1n Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Pls can u all add me. Im on my 2nd attempt at mfp & I'm loving it I'm looking to keep motivated
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I might get on your nerves as much as I comment, but you are welcome to add me. :)
  • ChocoMello
    ChocoMello Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i also search for people who comment, who help to stay motivated when your on a hard day...!
    But I have an Ed and also search for ed people, becourse not ed people often dont udnerstand why Im so worried or so frustrated over something.
  • farm_mamaX9
    Options
    Hi! You look amazing in your before and after photos! I've got quite a way to go to get to my goal, but I'd love to give and have some support too. I love the cute dress you are wearing in your after photo and can't wait until I get to wear cute dresses like that too! Good job!
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    You can add me. Ill comment if you do!:smile:
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    Oh wow and your in harpers ferry. The wife and I go out there all the time for kayaking and rock climbing.
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Request sent from MD.
  • St3veDurb1n
    St3veDurb1n Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all those who have added me as a friend so far
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    Hello! I started today, Let's exchange our progress and motivational words!

:) I'm sorachiace
  • starfishsaving
    starfishsaving Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm also looking for a support network, so I'm happy to add friends :) I log in every day!
  • hamsio
    hamsio Posts: 26
    Options
    I would love some supportive friends also.
    I am about to turn 30 and have about 100lbs to lose. I have been yoyo'ing for years and need to make good changes and keep myself motivated.
    I currently have 4 friends on here I know IRL but they dont actually log in or comment etc.
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love giving support to my MFP friends! :smile:
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm usually on multiple times throughout the day. :smile: