Gina's 30 Day Shred (pictures)

Hey everyone. I did the 30 Day Shred from Febuary 5th to March 15th (I had to take a total of 10 days off due to illness&injury issues). I took before and after pictures, so I'm sharing them. Just pretend I'm wearing cute bikini bottoms if you'll be honestly offended by seeing my underwear and sports bra.

I only lost about 3 pounds total from the 30DS.
I did lose 3.5 inches off my waist and hips though.
I can feel that my abs are tremendously stronger now compared to how they were before I started.

I am happy that I did it, but I wish I could of lost a little more you know? But, that's just my body. You might be different, you could maybe lose 10 pounds off this DVD! I think I can be really effective if you do everything right - the moves, your diet, your cardio. I did love this DVD though, so I'm going to be giving the Ripped in 30 DVD a shot, starting it today.

Anyways, here are my before and after pictures.
sd0kyf.jpg

Replies

• nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 38 Member
    your pics aren't showing up sweetie!
  • your pics aren't showing up sweetie!

I know, does anyone know how to fix that?
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    make the IMG lowercase.
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Yup! You dont want the spaces between the bracket and img... and you also want your img to be lower cased

34gukqo.jpg
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 373 Member
    Change the IMG to lower case.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    yep you can def see a difference, your waist goes in more and you do look thinner - well done!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Way to go! You can definitely see a lot more definition in your abdomen and thighs!
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Great work! Keep it up! Make it 60 days, then 90, then it's a lifestyle.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    I for sure can see a difference! You have done great! Congrats on the hard work. (i just finished day 10 of level 2 today.):))
  • Haha thank you everyone who has commented so far, I really appreciate it.
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Great work! Keep it up! Make it 60 days, then 90, then it's a lifestyle.

This is true
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 549 Member
    Nice! I hope I get results as good as yours.
  • agauth79
    agauth79 Posts: 5
    Big difference, despite what seemed like not a lot of weight loss in pounds! Kudos for being brave and showing us your before and afters. And big kudos for sticking to the dvds and following through with it despite having to take a short break from it for injury/illness. That's when many people would give up but you didn't! I heard the two dvds were about the same between the shred and the other one. Do you already own both? If not, check out reviews for the other one to make sure. I had heard the workouts were almost identical. Congratulations on reaping the results of all your hard work! :happy:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    I see a big difference in your waist.
  • sem41278
    sem41278 Posts: 89 Member
    great job! I just started it today!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 201 Member
    I can see the difference. Nice work for a 30 day workout!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Big difference, despite what seemed like not a lot of weight loss in pounds! Kudos for being brave and showing us your before and afters. And big kudos for sticking to the dvds and following through with it despite having to take a short break from it for injury/illness. That's when many people would give up but you didn't! I heard the two dvds were about the same between the shred and the other one. Do you already own both? If not, check out reviews for the other one to make sure. I had heard the workouts were almost identical. Congratulations on reaping the results of all your hard work! :happy:

That isn't true at all! I have both and the workouts are completely different! She has two moves that are the same but even the style in which she works you out is different. I have continued to lose inches and become sore in different places than the Shred so I know she is working different muscle groups too. :)
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Good job Gina! you look awesome!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Can definitely see a difference, congratulations.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Good job geener weener :) i definitely see the difference in your tummy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!